Interested in becoming a Connie Mack Foster Family?
Ask yourself these questions:
Do you like baseball? Do you have the time? Do you have an extra bed?
Are you able to feed the boys? Can you transport them to practice and games?
Are you willing to sacrifice your time for the wellbeing of others?
If you said yes to these questions and want to have an incredible time, please fill out the application below.
New family orientation will be July 24th at 6pm at the Farmington Civic Center.
FOSTER FAMILY RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Players are to refrain from using any tobacco, drugs or alcohol products in the homes of the foster families and during the series.
- Visiting Connie Mack Players are NOT permitted at any time to drive any vehicle due to insurance and safety purposes.
- Curfew for Connie Mack Players is 12:00 midnight or 1 (one) hour following the completion of the late game. Foster Parents may set their own curfew providing it is reasonable and does not exceed the standard Connie Mack curfew.
- Foster Parents should not take players on day outings or area excursions such as to Navajo Lake, the Alpine Slide, etc. without the team manager’s or coach’s prior approval.
- Foster Families are not to interfere with the players’ team travel plans.
FOSTER PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING FOR THEIR PLAYERS THE FOLLOWING:
- A clean and safe environment during their stay.
- A place to sleep (preferably a bed) and bathroom facilities.
- Meals. Foster Parents are not responsible for extra excursions for fast food.
- A ride to and from practices and games. If for some reason you are unable to transport your players you may call another Foster Family from your Foster Family list to assist you.
- Access to laundry room facilities.
- If for any reason your players need medical attention, please contact us immediately.
- If you have ANY questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call!